Monday, January 11, 2016

Resurrecting the blog



Follow Me on Pinterest There seems to be a consensus out there that I need to have blog.  Really, I think that just means I'm a know-it-all.  However, seeing as how it keeps coming up, I decided I would resurrect this site and see what  happens. So instead of writing in text messages and Facebook comments about things people ask me. I'm just gonna start posting and answering the questions here.

 So I guess what that means is that I have no idea what this blog will be about besides the endless hours of research I have done for myself trying to figure out things on all different levels.  In so doing, there will be lots of grammatical errors, plus many, many, many run-on sentences. That is what I'm known for. Feel free to help me out when you see that happening.

Here goes nothing!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

yay!!