Monday, January 31, 2011

It's alive!

"Just so happens that your [phone] here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead... Mostly dead is still slightly alive."

"How long do we have to wait before we know if the miracle works"

"Don't rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles"

I buried my Iphone in rice and waited...and waited...and waited some more. After a week my Iphone woke up without a hitch!

"Death cannot stop true love, all it can do is delay it for a while"

It seems that because it fell off with the case that the water was hindered by the case and enough water didn't get to it to damage it permanently. Still, I have ordered an otterbox as weapon against my klutz-y-ness. But don't worry I know:

"He shouldn't go swimming for at least...what?"
"An hour"
"Yeah, a good hour"

What a great Movie...aaahahh

1 comment:

Jenni said...

so glad your phone lives!! and yes, I *LOVE* that movie too!!