Thursday, October 21, 2010

Maintenance

I don't know what it is about me that makes me really like to take things apart and put them back together.... Yes I do It's Daddy. Daddy said once "I figure if someone else can do it so can I"

That is how it starts. Well I was in one of those moods. Our air conditioner was making a funny noise the other day. We have not been running it much lately but I wanted to turn it on today so I thought it fitting to go check it out.


Arn't we good maintainers? So I came back inside and watched a video where the dude had taken off the outside cover to wash down the fins. We have never done that. Peeking through the ribs in the cover made me realize... well see for yourself.


FYI that all turns to mud when you get it wet. You then find yourself standing in swampland thinking "I should have seen this coming." Now I am waiting for the swamp to sink in. I sure hope this will fix that noise. Probably not, but I feel absolutely certain it is what caused it in the first place.


Update: didn't fix the noise but the house gets cooler much faster. Don't quite know what to do now.

No comments: