Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dilated

What a wash of a day!

I had to go to the eye Dr today and I was there for TWO HOURS! I was with an employee for all of about 15 minutes. Aww nuts. The worst part however was that they dilated my eyes, and my appointment was at 9 this morning so it ate up my WHOLE DAY. Note to self all eye appts to be scheduled late in the afternoon. I made this one earlier because last time it took 2 hours as well and I thought maybe it won't take so long. Apparently it makes precious little difference when your appointment is, but I much prefer to be able to do something with my day. I came home and tried but with your eyes closed it is kind of hard to see. I don't remember it bugging me so much last time. I really thought I could get something done, so much for that. The part that I wasn't sleeping or in that office I was sportin' this look:




I know it's becoming but I would just as soon do without all that comes along with it: Getting Absolutely NOTHING Done!

I tried to get a shot of my dilated eyes for you but it was really to late. However I did get a fleeting picture of Lilly - the fairy that lives in my eye:



She's on the left

Isn't she cute!? She is kind of shy and doesn't come out a lot so I mad the most of the photo opp I think.

No comments: