Saturday, April 21, 2007

Waiting on the Husband

We had a date. Every Saturday morning we have a date. It is time to get the Donuts! I find it ironic that all the time Men talk about waiting on their wives and I find myself waiting on the husband for a standing appointment. I have done all I can do. I have even been to Wal-Mart. And yet I am still waiting. I should have known better when he woke me at the crack of dawn this morning and said " take pictures" that I would not be eating until 11:30. Any time the words take and pictures line up out of Tim's mouth I need to remember a lot of time is implied. So next time remind me it is in my best interest to get up before the sun on Saturday morning and get my donut in early. I can always come home and go back to sleep. Then when Tim comes home all worn out and dirty it will be easier to talk him into taking me to lunch!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I was only gone for a few minutes or maybe a lot of minutes - OK a few hours. But I was only supposed to be gone for a little while. I was hurrying there at the end. Thank you for waiting - its better than going without me. I love you.